I went to the birds?

Hey,  this week is a week off for the school and I am traveling to meet with contractors and playground suppliers as well as doing some long awaited internet work.  So no big items to really put out there this week so I treating you to some photos I have been taking for practice.  I have a lot of birds, though most of them are about the size of my thumb and some of Kilimanjaro and some flowers that are part of the trees around our site even a cat.  Before you ask, I don't know what type of birds they are or what type of flower it is.  I hope you enjoy.  
Sun about to go down over the hills behind our school

We got a rainbow without the rain








Head teacher's rooster that I hope is dinner soon

Head teacher's hen-not sure what happened to her but she has looked like she was partially digested since  she arrived.
Head teacher's paka (cat) stretches out for a nap after running all the birds away


Just missed him as he took off from branch








Comments

  1. Beautiful photography! It makes me want to find an African bird book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water/Maji

You travel all the way to Tanzania you should do a safari